Want to get ahead over half term?
Our students get the best results from Up Learn when they use it for preparation and consolidation.
Here’s how you can make the most of that in your week off…
With Up Learn, your entire A-Level course is available in one place. You can use this to get ahead by:
- Going over topics ahead of covering them in class.
- This means that your lessons will become easier – you’ll be revising the information, rather than learning it for the first time.
- Your teacher will become impressed with your understanding and your ability to ask deeper questions.
- Use Up Learn to go back over the topics you didn’t quite understand the first time around, and to practice the topics you’re more comfortable with.
- If you’re in year 13, go back and refresh yourself on year 12 content, so you’re not left trying to learn it all over again before exams.
- Up Learn has everything you need – video lessons, quizzes, and online tutor support. The only thing it requires from you is a bit of sustained effort.
- Our best advice is to use Up Learn for at least 1 hour a day – a little can go a long way.
- The more spaced out your learning is, the better, so split up your work into small chunks – maybe 20 minutes in the morning, at lunchtime and after dinner.